Cozumel photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

pennypue:
OHHHHH Raaaaaannnnndddddddy......how about flying out from Cincinnati with ME :D!!!!!!

USA3000.com, flies charters out of here, normally for 169 each way. On sale for 99 from cancun to cinti and 139 to cancun.......about 250........i'm packed!!!!

I may show up on your door step, bags packed, tickets in hand. I'll be the one hammering on your door, impatiently looking at my watch, tapping my foot wondering why it's taking you over 30 seconds open it.

That's a very, very good airfare.

Randy

So when do we leave???????? I'll leave the door unlocked. But watch out for the dog, black lab/german short haired pointer and 85 pounds. But if you smell like a cat he'll just sniff you......:) Since I have not gear (well I do own booties now) I can be ready to go as soon as I grab a credit card and my passport. :D

I wanna to to Cozuuuuuuuumelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

Thanks so much for your posts they are great---the narrative and photos let me live vicariously.

I loved diving in Cozumel and cannot wait to get back!

You have a gift and thanks for sharing.

AZ Diver

pennypue:
So when do we leave???????? I'll leave the door unlocked. But watch out for the dog, black lab/german short haired pointer and 85 pounds. But if you smell like a cat he'll just sniff you......:) Since I have not gear (well I do own booties now) I can be ready to go as soon as I grab a credit card and my passport. :D

I wanna to to Cozuuuuuuuumelllllllllllllllllllllllllllll.

The only thing I'd wanna take is mask, fins, regulator and 3mm wetsuit. We'll rent the rest of the stuff.

Tell that mutt I'm not a bad guy so he won't bite me when I start banging on your door at- who knows what hour of the night!

Dang woman, it would really be fun. But.... now that I'm thinking about this a little more, you'll probably make me go with you to all of those little shops looking for 'trinkets' to take back home, won't you?

Staying on topic:
alcina, you are a very good photographer!

I cannot wait to take my digital down now that I finally have a housing for it!

If I could get rid of this horrible cold I could go diving! The weather has been absolutely beautiful this week!

of camera do you have? I've got a Cannon A85 but am afraid to take it in the water with a housing. I'm afraid that if the thing leaks I'm screwed...

Christi:
I cannot wait to take my digital down now that I finally have a housing for it!

If I could get rid of this horrible cold I could go diving! The weather has been absolutely beautiful this week!

Randy43068:
Dang woman, it would really be fun. But.... now that I'm thinking about this a little more, you'll probably make me go with you to all of those little shops looking for 'trinkets' to take back home, won't you?

Noooooo, no shopping for me thank you. I'll go for a few t-shirts. But I don't like to shop. :D Unless it's scuba equipment.

Randy43068:
of camera do you have? I've got a Cannon A85 but am afraid to take it in the water with a housing. I'm afraid that if the thing leaks I'm screwed...

I think you can get insurance that covers you for that. If I'm not mistaken from DAN. Yup, I just looked. Besides, what good is a camera if you're afraid to use it???

Oh, on topic?? I love Alcina, AND her pictures. I lollygag through them while I'm at work. I use them for wallpaper. Company sweeps them off my monitor about every five minutes.......... :007:

Randy43068:

Randy - stick the thing in a housing (Canon's are inexpensive and really good, I have two and love them!) and go diving!! If you aren't prepared to pay to replace the camera, batteries and card when it floods, get insurance.

I use DEPP. DAN and your homeowners insurance might work for you too.

Yes, floods suck. But I think it sucks much more to not have the camera with you and with careful maintenance and keeping a good eye on things, you can minimize your flooding opportunities :)

I have a couple of Canons A70 & A20. I use my Oly 5050 in an Oly PT 015 housing, INON strobe and INON WAL & 165 macro lenses now for most things. Still go back to the A70 for my whale shark shots...they seem to work better. Can't wait til next April to start shooting them again.

THANK YOU, ALL!! It's nice to hear that you enjoy the photos...so busy since my return that I don't get to enjoy them much myself yet, just stuck them in a file...need to update wallpaper etc.

Back
Top Bottom