Cozumel photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
I have started adding some photos to my gallery here on scubaboard from my recent trip to Cozumel.

Thought people who hadn't been before might like to see some of the variety to whet their appetites...and maybe some of the regulars will get a little relief from Cozumelitis while they are in forced exile. Some of the photos aren't the greatest, but hopefully there is a good sampling...and I'll add more as time allows.

Enjoy...

Beautiful pics. Getting me really excited about my trip in Dec. I hope I can see half of what you did. Thanks for sharing.

Why thank you alcina!!!! I am in dire need of a fix. I'm headed off to your gallery now!!! And having seen some of your photos previously I know you're version of "not the greatest" is going to be wonderful. :) I'm off to gaze with eyes glazed with envy.....

Very nice.

alcina,
thanks so much for the pics, very nice!!!!!!!!!!!! you did have a good trip!!

alcina:
I have started adding some photos to my gallery here on scubaboard from my recent trip to Cozumel.

Thought people who hadn't been before might like to see some of the variety to whet their appetites...and maybe some of the regulars will get a little relief from Cozumelitis while they are in forced exile. Some of the photos aren't the greatest, but hopefully there is a good sampling...and I'll add more as time allows.

Enjoy...

very nice shots

alcina:

Enjoy...

You must stop this type of posting NOW! I cannot take it any longer. Why just today I found myself checking out CheapTickets.com to see how much it'll cost for me to get to Cozumel and I should be W O R K I N G, not looking at these wonderful pictures!

Seriously, great pictures. (I really did check the prices)

Randy

Randy43068:
You must stop this type of posting NOW! I cannot take it any longer. Why just today I found myself checking out CheapTickets.com to see how much it'll cost for me to get to Cozumel and I should be W O R K I N G, not looking at these wonderful pictures!

Seriously, great pictures. (I really did check the prices)

Randy

OHHHHH Raaaaaannnnndddddddy......how about flying out from Cincinnati with ME :D!!!!!!

USA3000.com, flies charters out of here, normally for 169 each way. On sale for 99 from cancun to cinti and 139 to cancun.......about 250........i'm packed!!!!

Those were beautiful. I'll be making my first trip there in Jan and I can only hope to get pictures that good or see that much stuff...:)

Back
Top Bottom