Cozumel November 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We are going to be there for Thanksgiving week and then the first week of December. Can't wait! We are staying at the Coral Princess and probably diving with Pepe Scuba. I dove with them several years ago and were happy with their service. Hope to meet up with a few Scubaboarders.

Buenas, ZombieZombie!!!

Hope all is well, regards to all. My name is Julio and I'll be staying at the Hotel Coz & Resort from Nov. 14-23, doing a combo splash w/ Dive Paradise and Opal's Dream. See you around!

Dang Julio I am going to miss you by a day! We could have done another excellent night dive with Opals again!

I was just diagnosed with an upper respiratory infection. My trip is on Nov 2-9: should I postpone my trip or wait and see? I was put on antibiotics (5 day z pack), but I'm terrified that I will be unable to dive. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Hey November peeps! My Mom is giving me her old Kindle reader 6" and less than 6oz but I don't have time to get it sent to my folks coming down this weekend, and they will be here for awhile! Anyone coming down in the next week or two that would be willing to bring it down for me? Thanks in advance!!!!

Of course I wouldn't ask if it would cause any problems for anyone - legal, safe and not a weight issue :)

Me and my wife Nov 2-9 Hotel Cozumel and 9-16 Aldora at Aldora Villa... Sweet...! lee

Hey November peeps! My Mom is giving me her old Kindle reader 6" and less than 6oz but I don't have time to get it sent to my folks coming down this weekend, and they will be here for awhile! Anyone coming down in the next week or two that would be willing to bring it down for me? Thanks in advance!!!!

Of course I wouldn't ask if it would cause any problems for anyone - legal, safe and not a weight issue :)

Thanks for the overwhelming support and offers!!! Turns out an island friend is stateside right now and saw my post - she will bring it back with her! My Kindle is on it's way! Thanks to this great community!

Buenas, ZombieZombie!!!

Hope all is well, regards to all. My name is Julio and I'll be staying at the Hotel Coz & Resort from Nov. 14-23, doing a combo splash w/ Dive Paradise and Opal's Dream. See you around!

Hola Julio!
We will have to meet up for a drink or something while you're here.

Well Rescue D68 we'll just have to plan one. Diver Away!!!

---------- Post added October 25th, 2013 at 07:42 PM ----------

Roger on last transmission, standing by for FRAGO (Fragmentary Order)

Back
Top Bottom