Cozumel November 2013

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wondered where this list was. Adding myself and my wife to the list.

The November List
kerrycorcoran + wife / Nov 7 - 14 / Cozumel Palace
BettyinToronto + hubby / Nov 9-16 / Scuba Club Cozumel
Lou and Nancy / Nov. 11-18 /REEF Club, Wyndham, Sabor, Sunscape whatever you want to call it / Diving with Bottomtimedivers.net
ColoDale, Wife and two friends / Nov 11 - 21 / REEF Club ...Sunscape whatever you want to call it / Diving with Bottomtimedivers.net
islanddream and jmm - November 22 - 30 - Diving with and staying at The Blue Angel Resort

We'll be on the island Nov 28th - Dec 3rd staying at El Cid. Haven't chosen a dive up yet, waiting to see if friends will be joining us :)

Blake & Jason

Four of us will be staying at the Residencias Reef and diving with Scuba Tony on Nov.2-Nov 9. This vacation cannot come soon enough. Hopefully the eagle rays will began their migration.

I arrive Nov 9th and depart on the 13th. Diving with Opals and staying at the Allegro.

Jay and Cheryl 10/23-10/30 Blue Angel, 10/31-11/8 Suites Bahia, 11/8-11/22 Iberostar. Diving with Blue Angel, Tres Pelicanos and Living Under water.
We normally stay 3 weeks (10 days in town so we can walk to all the restaurants, and 10 days at an AI since we have friends that do not dive) Had everything booked and got an email from Blue Angel with a promo of $599 pp all inclusive with diving so we said "Let's do 4 weeks" RETIREMENT IS GREAT!!!!

Jay and Cheryl 10/23-10/30 Blue Angel, 10/31-11/8 Suites Bahia, 11/8-11/22 Iberostar. Diving with Blue Angel, Tres Pelicanos and Living Under water.
We normally stay 3 weeks (10 days in town so we can walk to all the restaurants, and 10 days at an AI since we have friends that do not dive) Had everything booked and got an email from Blue Angel with a promo of $599 pp all inclusive with diving so we said "Let's do 4 weeks" RETIREMENT IS GREAT!!!!

Jealous!!! Can I retire at 30?!

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4

We're SSI certified.

Should mention my boss has dove with Martin serveral times and has nothing but praise.
I will be in Cozumel Nov 2 - 7th. I booked Discover dive from the boat 2 tanks $112. Paddi was very fast responding to my e-mails can't wait I've wanted to try this for along time

Frank Storms + 3 staying at Casa Mexicana, diving with Tres Pelicanos,
Oct 25 - Nov 3.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom