Cozumel in January from the 8th to 27th

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

lanshark

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I'll be in Cozumel from January 8th to the 27th. Anyone heading down at this time? I'll be diving with Cozumel Equalizers and Pappa Hogs.

Welcome to the Board! Be sure to let us know how your trip was.

Welcome to the board. . . and take me with you!

I'm going Jan 18 and will probably see you at Papa Hogs!

Lawman once bubbled...
I'm going Jan 18 and will probably see you at Papa Hogs!
Hey, a group of us are heading down there on the 18th also. Maybe we should try to set up a meet for cervesa's after diving one day

:D Sounds good to me. My wife and I will be at LaCiba and I'll probably use Papa Hogs. I'll tell them that I'm the Lawman from Scuba Board. We'll probably connect.

Lawman once bubbled...
:D Sounds good to me. My wife and I will be at LaCiba and I'll probably use Papa Hogs. I'll tell them that I'm the Lawman from Scuba Board. We'll probably connect.
Cool, i'm not setting this one up so i'm not sure where we are staying or who we are diving with but i'll keep you posted. At last count there is six or eight of us going from our area, maybe more buds hooking up with us there.

Howdy, Thanks for the welcome to the board.

I'm not going to be staying at an all-inclusive, so I will pretty much be heading out every night (after a siesta). I'm going down for a break from work (I have to take vacation days or I'd lose them), I figured that I might as well go somewhere warm.

I've been to Cozumel once before (Only a one day side trip from Cancun for 2 dives). I've been on the mainland about 5 times (Cancun and Akumal). I'm an intermediate level diver and will probably do a nitrox course while I am down there.

If anyone wants to meet down there, you can contact me via ICQ. 490140. Alternately you can find me on MSN (wiley-coyote@rogers.com.

Cheers,
Lanshark

I'll be there Jan 25-Feb 1:)

we have a large group coming down from the Toronto area (Scuba 2000) on Jan 4 for a week at Brisas (Costa Club). Stop by and say hello!

Back
Top Bottom