Cozumel in January 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm diving with Chucho for the next few days (1/3-1/5). Say hello if you're with us. I'll be the skinny wiseass.

Let the packing begin! Spent New Years Day working about an hour north of Albany NY. My car now looks like a salt block..

But hey - who cares... less than 1 week until Coz!! Yipeee
We are packing for Coz today. Snow on the ground. 20 degrees outside. Terrorists with bad underwear, no problem.

BTW how do I do that fancy countdown timer that is cool. :dork2:

:dancingsnoopy::dancingsnoopy:

We are packing for Coz today. Snow on the ground. 20 degrees outside. Terrorists with bad underwear, no problem.

BTW how do I do that fancy countdown timer that is cool. :dork2:

:dancingsnoopy::dancingsnoopy:
Dude your making me overload with excitement and I leave on the 31st. Gonna have to quit reading for a while. Have fun. Pm Dandydon he can help I think.

Weatherunderground's site is showing that Fri-Sunday (01/08 - 01/10) weather is expected to get a little ugly. Highs in the upper 60s, with winds in the 17-20mph range.

What type of wind conditions necessitate the closing of the harbor by the Harbor Master? It has been a few years since I've had dives can celled by weather and I can't remember the details.

thanks

Weatherunderground's site is showing that Fri-Sunday (01/08 - 01/10) weather is expected to get a little ugly. Highs in the upper 60s, with winds in the 17-20mph range.

What type of wind conditions necessitate the closing of the harbor by the Harbor Master? It has been a few years since I've had dives can celled by weather and I can't remember the details.

thanks

If you don't like the forecast don't use weatherunderground. Use weather.com. Or find one that you do like. Know, seriously, those forecasts are not very accurate.

If it gets too bad Tom, I'll chuck some beers in the pool and we can all dive for them! Maybe add some shrimp for visual effect.

8 hours 45 minutes until wheels up from ORD. I can't wait, except my moron kid can't find his dive computer even though we checked equipment two weeks ago. I guess I can rent one, but it drives me crazy. Other than that, I'm pretty stinking excited about my first trip to CZM.

17 more days until we leave for our first Cozumel trip. We are taking our 20 y/o and 15 y/o sons and going with a group from our LDS for a week at Scuba Club Cozumel (1/23-1/30). I'm very excited and a little nervous. This will be a lot of firsts - first trip to Cozumel, first group dive trip, first trip out of the country. We woke up this morning to -4 degree temperature and 3 inches of snow on the ground. They are calling for more snow tomorrow and for it to get even colder by the end of the week. The 23rd can't get here soon enough!!

Back
Top Bottom