Cozumel in January 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm at the Iberostar now and went into town today to pick up a windbreaker. Got some dives in Monday and hoping the weather fares better today (Wednesday). Indeed, weather these past few days has been on the chilly side but nowhere near the -4 F reported for home, Chicago, today.

Forecast is for 6-8 inches of snow tomorrow. Have fun.

Dive bag is packed.. Now to decide whether to take 1 or 2 pairs of shorts and tee shirts. That should be all I need because the 'uniform of the day' will be wet suits for everyone!

Dive bag is packed.. Now to decide whether to take 1 or 2 pairs of shorts and tee shirts. That should be all I need because the 'uniform of the day' will be wet suits for everyone!

You may want to consider a light jacket, i.e. windbreaker or sweatshirt. Althoug temps have been in the low to middle 70's, the winds are making it feel a little more chilly. Just my two cents...

Hello everyone!

I decided to join the board and post here, as I'm leaving for Cozumel tomorrow for a stay at Iberostar (and diving with Dressel Divers). I have three two-tank trips booked and am considering adding on a Cenotes trip... any suggestions for dive sites to visit while I'm there?

Thanks and I'm looking forward to it!

Less than 3 weeks :banana:

Hello everyone!

I decided to join the board and post here, as I'm leaving for Cozumel tomorrow for a stay at Iberostar (and diving with Dressel Divers). I have three two-tank trips booked and am considering adding on a Cenotes trip... any suggestions for dive sites to visit while I'm there?

Thanks and I'm looking forward to it!

I've stayed there and used them on two occasions, we had a lot of fun, no problems. The dive op will pick the sites with Dressel, there will be a schedule on their board at the shop. You'll be very close to the dive sites, just a few minute boat ride depending on where they're diving that day. Have fun.

Mike and Sue Jan 18 - 22 Villa Escondida Blue XTSEA

Looks like the NorEaster is coming back in tonight. It may get ugly again for a day or two. Daz - I'll swing by your room for an intro. Colleen and I are in 305. stop by any time. Still looking for some takers on Sunday for the Packer game. I think I am heading to a bar called Kellys -downtown. Game time is 3:40. Stop by my room if you want to join me - or meet me there. I'll be the donkey in the Packer gear:)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom