Cozumel in January 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

nice :cool3:

you are just sooooo funny :rofl3: but glad you noticed my arse :mooner:

btw there are separate camera rinse tanks....this was the end of the day and these rinse tanks are changed several times a day, plus if I want to get in a tank where others have rinsed their pissy wetsuits I guess that is my business...btw....I pulled the plug on this one after I got out....not that it is any of your business...:idk:

but soooo glad you are back posting your witty comments....:kiss2:

That is the camera rinse tank at CCV. Wetsuit rinse is on the other side of the locker area. I've never seen anyone rinse wetsuits in the camera rinse tanks much less climb in. :mooner:

That is the camera rinse tank at CCV. Wetsuit rinse is on the other side of the locker area. I've never seen anyone rinse wetsuits in the camera rinse tanks much less climb in. :mooner:

sorry your wrong..the camera rinse tanks are marked CAMERA...:coffee: but I am done with this debate, this is the Coz forum not the Bay Islands Forum have fun by yourself:wink:

Hello DPC !!!! Welcome to Scubaboard and Welcome to Diving !!!! .....I would recommend a few things for you. Search Dive with Martin as well as other Dive Ops should you so desire. There is SO MUCH info on dive ops to find. I would say check out the past few months as most of the opinions of "Bests" are the same over and over. Also, there is already a thread started for February folks and you may want to check that out to join in with your February Peeps. Regardless, the best advice I will give you for Cozumel and Diving anywhere, not just Coz however very important to Coz is....Take it Very Very Slow.....Don't rush it, watch your kicking as the current will take you and stay calm and cool. Have a Wonderful time ! Sue

Last edited:
Just got back home and had (as always) a wonderful time with friends...despite some days with not-so-great weather. It's what you make of it and we made it fun! Thanks to the hotel staff (you know who they are) and for those from SB that came up and said hello! Safe diving all and we'll be back there soon.

Arrived in Coz this weekend.

Yesterday afternoon I did my first ever diving here and it was great. Dove Palancar Gardens and Punta Dalila. I'm staying at the Iberostar and diving with Dressel. So far the hotel and dive operation have exceeded my expectations.

Water temps are 80 degrees F and visibility is a bit down because of high winds late last week and this weekend. I would guess about 75' yesterday, but the locals say the rest of the week is going to have terrific weather and the visibility should clear up significantly by tomorrow. Still great though .. I'm used to highs of 10-15' vis diving the cold lakes of Northern Wisconsin.

I have a ton of dives to complete this week, including a Cenotes excursion on Thursday, so I am stoked!!

Got to go .. time to get wet! I'll post a more detailed report when I get back next week.

My wife and I just arrived home yesterday after a great eight days in Cozumel. The first three days were blown out by an El Norte so we concentrated on the excellent restaurants and walking. The diving was great, as usual, after that. Hello to other Scubaboarders I dove with with ScubaMau. We can't wait to go back.

Just got back home and had (as always) a wonderful time with friends...despite some days with not-so-great weather. It's what you make of it and we made it fun! Thanks to the hotel staff (you know who they are) and for those from SB that came up and said hello! Safe diving all and we'll be back there soon.

Hey John

Great meeting you and the rest of the crew with you at BA. Kim and I had a great time in spite of the early weather problems and her tooth ache near the end of our trip. We will most definitely be back to BA and have already been recommending it to our friends in Delaware.

Harry

Harry,
Sorry we had to bail out from there...couldnt wait to get back to Minnesota and back to work. Wait...what the H am I saying. I have brain freeze - need to get back to Cozumel... HELP!!!!!

Very nice meeting you there as well and will likely be back around the same time next January.

John

ps...I'm looking for a sherpa to bring a gauge boot to one of the DM's at Blue Angel. Anyone in or around Minnesota headed there anytime soon?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom