Cozumel in April 2012

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be at the Allegro with Prodive April 7-13. Maui July 6-15 with?

Super!!! Jax with one other will be at the Allegro with Prodive April 7-14!

AzScubaDude: Chris you're flying solo at SCC?? We'll be there your second week (Apr 7-14). You'll have to say hello. Hubby & I are easy to pick out. He's Chinese and I'm not.
:D See you in 5 weeks!

April 23-30: Mossman + 1 - Occidental Grand - Living Underwater

Last edited:
AzScubaDude: Chris you're flying solo at SCC?? We'll be there your second week (Apr 7-14). You'll have to say hello. Hubby & I are easy to pick out. He's Chinese and I'm not.
:D See you in 5 weeks!

Hi Betty.. Yep, just me and my shadow. I'll look for you. I promise I won't use up all the air until you guys get there..:D but RobinT will have a one day head start on me.

We will be there from 4/21/12-4/28/12 and staying at Hotel Bahia and diving with Living Underwater. Woody

We will be there from 4/21/12-4/28/12 and staying at Hotel Bahia and diving with Living Underwater. Woody
Hopefully we'll see you on the boat (we're diving 4/24-4/29). If you're planning on doing any night dives, Janna is a fanatic, so wait for us if you need a quorum.

Greetings AprilCozCo-Divers!

Please add DeepSeaDan to your burgeoning cast of Coz-Diving characters for the period of April 21st - 28th, staying @ the Occidental Grand & diving with Aldora...

Regards,
DSD

crap!.... you're at the same hotel too???:facepalm:

Still.... be WAAAAAAAY cheaper to buy you a beer!

4/7 thru 4/13- Hotel Coz and Aldora.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom