Coz...A week from Saturday!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dammit, SHUT UP you guys! Are ya just trying to make me jealous?!?!

May 2004 at the earliest..... heavy sigh.....

BOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Im not going til the first week of January ;-0 but i shouldn't complain becuase it will be my 3rd time back in less than 11 months:D w00t! w00t!

Have fun everyone!!

Any of those dates sounds good to me! Very jealous myself. I'll just have to wait until May for my next Coz fix.

5615mike once bubbled...
Any of those dates sounds good to me! Very jealous myself. I'll just have to wait until May for my next Coz fix.

May is my usual time there, too. Maybe we'll have a couple of cervesas frias together down there. Clink, gulp, burp, aaaahhh.... Wonder what de po' folks is doin'. ;^)

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Me too! Me too!

My hubby and I will be at the PLG Oct 27th - Nov 3rd. Diving w/ Dive with Martin.

Totally psyched!

cxg31s once bubbled...
your dates are pretty similar to mine--who are you guys diving with?

Not sure... Probably Dive Paradise for convenience. They are at the Brisas where we are staying.

Squarepants, my girlfriend and I will be staying at the El Presidente Hotel and we're going to dive at least 3 days with "Scuba with Alison". We want to leave our options open for the other days. We'd love to see y'all out and about,so I dropped you a private message too. One week and my feet are in the sand!!! :boozer:

No Fish once bubbled...

Not sure... Probably Dive Paradise for convenience. They are at the Brisas where we are staying.

I'm going to be at Brisas Oct. 26 to Nov 2 - will be diving with Papa Hogs - they pick up at the Brisas dock, small fast boats, and $250 US for 5 days of 2-tank diving. No cattle diving for me (except maybe a night dive or two). I don't think anyone can beat the $50/2tank dive price can they?

I am thinking about a trip to devils throat with LU, Aldora, or someone else with 120 cuft tanks - any recommendations?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom