Coz...A week from Saturday!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wetbehindtheear once bubbled...

- any recommendations?

I know when the weather picks up the small boats either can't go or they are a drag. And I have seen some small operators have "problems" showing up on time. So..... I am sticking with on site (Dive paradise) unless when I get there and there is a problem with them. I don't expect any. They have a variety of size boats. And for a couple of bucks, if they are well organized, less stress for me.

I hear the cattle boat litany all the time, but often those big fast boats are not full up. So if things work out, it is nicer for me.

Thinking about it, I would not use Cozumel Equalizers again. Nice guy, disorganized.

Other than that, hope you have fun. Please post a note when you return.

I'll be in Cozumel for the week of Oct 25th. I'm coming with a group from our local dive shop in Texas. Our group is staying at El Cid/La Ceiba.

No Fish once bubbled...

Thinking about it, I would not use Cozumel Equalizers again. Nice guy, disorganized.

In 10 years of diving with Coz Equalizers, they have always been where they said they would be +/- ~15 minutes from their ETA. One time, they showed up without a piece of rental equipment I had asked for, but in 10 minutes they rectified the situation.

Once, I went on a night dive on the Sagittario (DP's cattle boat), and I will never do that again. Too many divers too close together, and the boat got me back to the hotel too late for dinner.

DSFDF.

Maybe they were having a bad week when I tried them. I heard a lot of good things, but it seemed like they were having a lot of trouble scheduling....... Waiting almost an hour at the dock a few times is too much for me.

There are too many other operators that sound interesting.

I guess I will see when I get there.

I'll be taking off about 12 hours from now. Staying at the Brisas for a week.

Ok, have to have a nap before I head to the airport.

Yahooooo!

Just got off the phone from booking my next Cozumel trip. Next Thursday, the 6th until Saturday Nov 15th.

I'll be hanging out at La Ceiba. No dive reservations yet, but will probably use my 8 dive days to sample a variety of operators.

Now if only Continental could move their afternoon IAH-CZM flight back a few hours to make it easier to connect from the west coast.......

Charlie Allen

Houston International Airport, UGH!!!

I haven't had much luck with return international connections there. I either miss my flight or just barely make it.

Just 2 weeks ago I had 90 minutes to make a connection and only made it because they held the plane. Many others were not so lucky.

Immigration, customs, security was an organizational nightmare.

From now on I avoid return international connections through Houston, even if I have to pay more.

Rant off.

have you heard about the new condo project in cozumel

homes from 200,000 to 430,000 USD

the good thing is that they are in the Country Club (near the beach)

and that the developers are helping the builders with great salaries, loans and further education

the architecture is nice and the rental income nicer

www.invoguehomes.com

all those who can support these types of project should

no more high storie towers please, this is a caribbean island

g

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom