Covid testing in Cozumel

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes, agreed. I had used the link in my post as an example because I had it bookmarked along with other sites to get documents, as well as the official site - wish I would have scrolled down farther on my list instead of using the one I did when I typed that post- it IS a 3rd party site, and although used by some and it does work as @DandyDon has used it, it is a 3rd party site. I had only considered using the official govt site when I went to Coz this last time, but didn't even want to put my info there! Will use the site @cvchief shared (linked below) for Cabo trip, but knowing me, if it doesn't come out looking like the paper copies, I'll probably also fill in the copies I have.

The question is WHO is collecting your data on a 3rd party even if they are not charging? It is the goodness of their hearts?

oh and print the FMM double sided. it looks like crap as it doesnt line up, but immigration is used to it and doesn't care. At least in CZM. I haven't brought a tourist through CUN in a while.

Cozumel is not an airport that allows an online customs form, Cancun does.
The immigration form is accepted everywhere.

Cancun does not collect the customs forms at least in T4. Get bags, talk to the people standing in the hallway and maybe go to secondary inspection or maybe not.

No red light and no collecting papers.

oh and print the FMM double sided. it looks like crap as it doesnt line up,
haha! I kept sliding the backside around on my printer until I got it close to matching up to the front side. Took a couple of tries - made several copies.

haha! I kept sliding the backside around on my printer until I got it close to matching up to the front side. Took a couple of tries - made several copies.
the one from the gob of MX has all the data in it. I think it preenters you into the database, so they prob really like it. I printed like 10 of them adjusting the flip this edge, book vs tablet etc etc. Finally just kept the less terrible looking. INM is CZM didnt give it a second glance.

I got grilled by a gorgeous customs agent in Coz last time, but I don't remember one in Houston on return. Did I miss something?

I got grilled by a gorgeous customs agent in Coz last time, but I don't remember one in Houston on return. Did I miss something?
US customs part has been different. We do global entry but it looks like there is no one manning the old customs part after baggage claim?

We were scheduled to get tested 7 Jan at Villa Aldora but it was cancelled because (as we were told) "all of the testing staff tested positive."
Maybe it was Friday-idis?
US customs part has been different. We do global entry but it looks like there is no one manning the old customs part after baggage claim?
The US doesn't do Customs anymore?

Doubt it. Marine park office is closed today and tomorrow for 2 positive with COVID. My old neighbor and his wife are positive with COVID. I think there is a lot of COVID running around the island right now.

I pray the gov's report of high vaccination rates on the island is true!

Well in Houston Hobby (also know as the Awesome Houston Airport) The first guy, doing immigration asked the Customs questions too, but after you get by him there is no one else from baggage claim out. IDK?

Not in Miami a week ago. On the flip side, self-service passport control kiosks are no longer available to the unwashed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom