Courtyard Marriott Bonaire - Hotel/Resort Review

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think you did an excellent job of sharing all of the pros and cons. Appreciate it and all of your videos.

I stayed there for 3 straight weeks back in August of 2019. I used my points for all but a couple nights, which is why I decided to stay there. I got it on a super, duper deal of only 7,500 points a night with 1 free night per week, as you mentioned. Fortunately, when I was there, the Dive Friends Bonaire shop and locker room where on site for my air fills, gear rinse and nightly locker storage. I knew I wasn't going to have a house reef, but was OK with that since it was free.

Without an on-site dive shop and place to rinse and store gear, I could never recommend it to anyone that is focused on a dive vacation. Rooms are small, but as you stated, adequate for 1 person only. Other drawback for me since I was there for such an extended period was that the refrigerator is super tiny, to the point of being almost useless. The long walks between the room, and parking lot or room and restaurant /pool were definitely off-putting. The pool and jacuzzi are really nice though. The location, apart from not being waterfront, is pretty ideal and central for sure.

Here is my trip report from that month on Bonaire for others to reference: Trip Report - Bonaire Trip Report- Entire month of August- 2019

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom