Couple of questions regarding the CAYMAN V

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Meyer lemons ?!? Looks like gimlets May make a showing on the sundowners cocktail list then...

You have to try at least once!!! I am a crunchie fan. Fosters at The Strand get their Waitros perishable products in on the BA flight late on Thursday and on shelves by Friday morning. Bacon and sausage don’t need a heads up. Totally awesome. The prepared foods are outstanding from the taramasalata to the dip trio. Grab some of the gooseberry other “fool” by the yogurt and be in heaven — the yogurt edible as well. I might miss good sushi but so am all good on every other level.

Hi @Ministryofgiraffes

I was on the Cayman Aggressor last November, it was generally good, Cayman Aggressor V, November 24-December 1, 2018 Best of luck on all your specific requirements. With several days to prepare, you should do just fine.

Quick question. On your trip were they open to ‘night dive before dinner’? Or was it the usual ‘night dive after dinner’..

We usually ask when we board and aggressors haven’t had issue with it before...and the other divers usually thank us :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom