Suggestion countdown timer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OP
cowprintrabbit

cowprintrabbit

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I was on another message board (Disney-related) and they all had these cool countdown timers (days, hours, min, seconds) in their signatures for various events. But they wouldn't share the code, one of the mods had to do it for you :-(

Anyone know how to do it? NetDoc? TechAdmin?

I can see it now - 110 days to Oahu! :dazzler1:

SueMermaid:
What do you guys think-- Do these fins make my butt look big?

This is the same kind of question that my wife always asks.
I usaully answer " do you want the truth or just what you want to hear?" :dazzler1:

Gator - you only plan to live to be 87? (Must be that weight problem bringing you down...) :eyebrow:

Gator, I don't know what you're doing wrong, but according to that site, I'm going to live to be 102 years old!

Thanks for the giggles,
Scuba-sass :)

TA, not sure if you are still looking for a list of time zones, but here's one though its not from an official agency: http://www.worldtimezone.com/wtz-names/timezonenames.html

Can you not incorporate the same drop down menu that is used in the CP Date & Time Options? Just a thought.

Drew

The problem isn't getting the list so much as it is finding the list that javascript uses. For some reason seemingly standard timezones are not being accepted by javascript. I will do a little more research into this problem tonight.

Oh, OK, sorry I misunderstood.

Also, I just set up a countdown timer but I don't see it. What did I do wrong? I'm using the portal skin.

Drew

The issue was with a timezone which the system didn't recognize, hence the timezone problem!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom