Countdown Timer Off???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tjmills

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I am curious why my countdown timer is off by so many days? I am leaving on March 3rd for Bonaire which by my count is 12 days but the countdown timer says 14 days, 4 hours, etc.

Can any of you give me a reason why this is?

I was releaved to learn that I am leaving sooner !! Just curious as to why.

tjmills:
I am curious why my countdown timer is off by so many days? I am leaving on March 3rd for Bonaire which by my count is 12 days but the countdown timer says 14 days, 4 hours, etc.

Can any of you give me a reason why this is?

I was releaved to learn that I am leaving sooner !! Just curious as to why.
You might have received faster help in the Site support forum, but lets me see if I can help here...

Look at where you set your Timer in your UserCP and see if you have loaded the correct date & time...?

DandyDon:
You might have received faster help in the Site support forum, but lets me see if I can help here...

Look at where you set your Timer in your UserCP and see if you have loaded the correct date & time...?

You would think that I would know that by now. Thanks Don.

Yes, the dates are correct. That is why I am a little miffed.

tjmills:
You would think that I would know that by now. Thanks Don.

Yes, the dates are correct. That is why I am a little miffed.
Yeah, I know - but I shudder to think how many times I've made such simple mistakes and didn't see them until someone asked if I had checked certain obvious details. Sorry I was no help. Sounds like a real problem to report on Site support.

mine hasn't worked in awhile also. Thought I read somewhere that is was now a perk only for "premium" members.

Talon:
mine hasn't worked in awhile also. Thought I read somewhere that is was now a perk only for "premium" members.
Nope - not at all. The change was announced on ScubaBoard Site News here:

Yours shows Countdown to: BONAIRE - Down Under Dive Club... with 125 days left, I think. Click your UserName on your post, then Profile and look at it like anyone else would. Does not work on Firefox if I recall correctly?

TJ's problem is being discussed on Site Support here

large-smiley-042.gif

Back
Top Bottom