Could use a little help.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

saturated

Contributor
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm old USN breather guy and havent dove OC in quite awhile. My son is turning 18 next month and wants to start his tech agenda.
He has about 400 logged dives as we dive nearly every weekend. There is so much new gear out there that it is almost mind blowing. I want to purchase his gear and classes for the upcoming b-day. Thinking either the halcyon or dive rite gear. He currently dives a zeagle ranger and poseidon cyclons. I want to buy gear that can easily grow with him as his training and skill level improves. I know there are a million different philosiphies out there but tend to lean toward the DIR religion(weird for a breather guy Huh). I have read much on the DIR philosiphy and think a strict regimented approach is benificial to newbee tech divers. And can see alot of benifits to their gear configurations.

Also any recommended instructors and dealers in S. Florida.......

Thanks for your time...

ps: when I say purchase his gear, I mean take him somewhere so he can get what he needs/wants....Just want to do a little research prior to this.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom