Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, it is constantly swimming in the way of your fins, just like when you use the can opener.

Wish I had a Grumman Goose to go flying around the Caribbean.

Wish I had a Grumman Goose to go flying around the Caribbean.

Granted, but whenever it lands on water, people report that it has ditched, and the emergency services interrupt whatever you flew there for.

Grumman G-21 Goose - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I wish there was a safe medication that would let people safely dive on pure oxygen to 200 feet = 7 atmospheres. Far longer dive for the same size breathing set.

Granted. But it has a side-effect........ you suddenly grow gills and are not able to return to the above the surface world. :wink:

The RB80 rebreather comes, and several more :: being dived with by several underwater patrol types with a rough waterfront background, and they summarily arrest you-all and take your gear for diving without a permit from the area harbormaster :: you should have checked the area's local regulations.

I wish I knew what the diving was like among the offshore rocks around Azkaban.

Granted and after the rock slide, you are now a permanent resident.

I wish I could go diving every weekend at will.

Granted, but you swam through some horrible stuff one day and now your nipples have melted off.

I wish I could hold my breath for hours on end.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom