Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It works, in a way: it turns out in a well: whenever you go to dive, you get asked to clear rubbish out of someone's water well.

But it is proverbially impossible to please all the people all the time, and someone always loses out.

I wish ammonites were still around: they would be something else interesting to see swimming around during a dive.

Wish granted...they're all transparent and clear.

I wish Bryan would come back to play...

Granted, he's back, but now instead of ammonites, we're surrounded by Mennonites.

i wish their dive scooters weren't horse-drawn...

... Mennonites. i wish their dive scooters weren't horse-drawn...

In that case, they'd be pulled by elephants :: even more manure to have to clean off the beach whenever they visit.

I wish I could teleport to a tropical dive site whenever I wanted to, and any diving gear that I want with me.

Granted, but it is a RANDOM site and time..... you COULD end up in the middle of typhoon season. :wink: I wish I could have unlimited PAID time off to go diving whenever I want it.

...I wish I could have unlimited PAID time off to go diving whenever I want it.

Sounds like you will become a professional diver. and they get all sorts of rough dirty jobs.

I wish old-type twin-hose aqualungs were still available for buying.

Sounds like you will become a professional diver. and they get all sorts of rough dirty jobs.

I wish old-type twin-hose aqualungs were still available for buying.

They are, but no one will carry them because they do not think that anyone would buy them.

I wish I could live under the sea.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom