Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Me too! (Actually it's beer money.)

Granted, he sued ScubaDo for libel, and settled for his diving gear. (Actually that's not funny.)

I wish a new study would show global warming will only put Wall Strret underwater.

Granted, he sued ScubaDo for libel, and settled for his diving gear. (Actually that's not funny.)

My dive gear? NOT FUNNY AT ALL (Well, maybe a little)

Granted, but the first time you use SD's gear, the reg leaks, badly, and the BCD pops.

Wish inventor had a really good dive buddy!!!

I do! Several! But I can't afford to dive right now! Owww! Corrupt a wish is true!

Sorry to keep bangin' on the broke thing, such is life, it'll end this weekend. Not life, just reread that, the broke thing.

I wish SD along and happy diving career!

Granted, but he always has to rent equipment because inventor took mine in the settlement!!!

Wish inventor had enough money to dive (with his OWN equipment).

Granted, now everyone dives and every great diving spot is swamped. Thanks inventor!

Wish those newbies would get out of my bathtub!

Granted, they are all 99 year old male members of NUDI. (EeeeWWW) (Unless that's a viewer's thing, no offence intended.) But Eeeeeewwww. Didn't mean butt eeewww. Oh forget, it I offend who I offend.

I wish all tech divers knew they started as newbs.

Granted, but they still put down people who aren't techies.

Wish I could get that last mental picture from inventor our of my head - Eeeewww!

Granted, but you miss with the icepick and can no longer use the letter 7.

Wish there was more to see in Lake Mead.

Back
Top Bottom