Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Weird I am stuck in a time warp.. this thread won't let me go to the last post.. maybe this will do the trick

Wish I could catch up with SD and all the fun Dudes here and figure out the newest wish to corrupt it!

Granted, but then you will have to wait another month for the "fun dudes" to get a grip of # or letter "7"!!

Wish there were more posters like Bowlof petunias!!

Granted but the other posters are like BOP and can't spell... so you can't understand their posts
Wish SL had more time to post here

Granted, but then she would lose her job, lose her family, lose her financial resources to have a computer, etc.....

Wish I lived overlooking the ocean.

Granted, they re-opened Alcatraz.

Now you have all that free time!

I wish we weren't diving Kingman Wash (mud's the only thing to see) tomorrow.

Granted, you overlook it every day, don't ever notice it. Now when you get certified you are stuck diving in your tub.

Wish Scuba Lady had a bigger tub.

Granted, everyone is diving at the same time, in the same places and no one is doing any work, so no air fills, no equipment repairs, no food, no lodging, no entertainment, everyone is bickering at everyone.

I wish we could all just get along.

Granted, the CIA finally gets those mind control devices working.

I wish I had some really good tamales. Like a the ones that a guy I worked with's family made. Mmmmmmm, good tamales!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom