Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, Scuba Do puts on a nice pair of jeans and his HH'ers T-shirt (oh, wait, those don't exist yet!)

Wish Petunia didn't break out into nervous laughter and giggles whenever she sees something THAT big!

Granted, instead she is rolling on the floor laughing when she realizes that perscription eye glasses have been replaced with extra strong magnifying glasses.

wish it was february and I was diving in Roatan

was it something I said?:sad:

Wish that :( could turn into :D and you would post some pictures of what you expect to see

Wish that :( could turn into :D and you would post some pictures of what you expect to see

Granted but those pics get him thrown in :jail:

I wish Petunia would quit getting people arrested. :police:

Granted....
0002020A.gif

I wish I got to play with CD more...
as long as he keeps away from that pole!

Granted as you are arrested and thrown into the slammer in the cell next to CD who was arrested for public indecency for wearing his pink panties, and only his pink panties, during the Girl Scout Parade.

Wish Petunia wasn't forced to watch CD's cell mates separate CD from his pink panties!

Granted, Petunia is forced to do the separating herself, and now shower!

Wish people would play this game more frequently!

Granted but now you have 10,000 wishes an hour to grant and you are too exhausted to dive.

Wish SD was going an awesome dive vacation like I am!!!!

Granted SD is invited to come visit BOP and Fish for a dive holiday with free accommodation in Australia

Wish SD was on when BOP is so they could chat more

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom