Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted but alas you are saved by the 12,000 midgets who built their own spam raft to pursue you, tar and feather you, and then return you to their home.

Wish SD liked midgets

Granted but they don't protect you from BR's DNY brothers . . .

Wish SD would finish that kung foo class soon

Granted - Scuba Do is now the Kung Fu Master and kicks the hind quarters of BR's brothers - they head for the hills, never to be heard from again.

Wish BR still had some friends.

Granted but they are the big brothers of the DNY Brothers that got sent to the hills

and they carry big sticks!

Wish SD has titantium body suit

Granted, but it is a size small, and Scuba Do isn't.

Wish I didn't have to hurt the brothers of BettyRubbles' brothers (hey, would the brothers of her brothers be her brothers and didn't her brothers head for the hills? I think BettyRubble is trying to pull a fast one on Scuba Do).

LMAO!!!

No they are brothers from another mother .. .

Wish Mr. Do didn't live such a sheltered life

Granted, now I live out in the stinkin' rain!

Wish BettyRubble would tell me her motorcycle story.

Which one? The one where I tried to rip my head off on a rope or the one where I was chased by 6 dudes on dirt bikes or the one where I layed down the bike to avoid a dog (which by the way, next time the dog eats it - it took 3 weeks for the road rash on my arse to heal)

Does Scuba Do ride?

Scuba Do has a bike and loves to ride, but hasn't started it in a while (I know, there is a pattern developing here - all these things I love to do and I seldom find the time for them, even golf and soccer are occassional things).

Am I completely pathetic?

Back
Top Bottom