Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted but they have sweat from Michael Vick's jock strap all over them.

Wish I had $3 for ScubaDo's first installment of his 'secret' payment

Granted but they have sweat from Michael Vick's jock strap all over them.

That is WRONG on SO many levels:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

Granted, but it is counterfeit money.

I wish I knew military kung foo stuff so I could protect myself from BettyRubble's "brothers."

Granted but you do it in slow motion and out of sync with the dialogue

Does Scuba Do see the 'quick links' option on the top menu bar?

I do. I do see the quick links, but still can't figure out your secret.
I hope BettyRubble is not leading me on, making me think she is about to reveal THE SECRET tonight rather than tomorrow, and without any Thrashers Fries!!!

Granted . . . she's not leading you on but she speaks so slowly that by the time she finishes it will be Friday!

Sure wish it wasn't so late so Betty could stay awake long enough to tell Scuba Do the secret.

Granted, but now you have to respond to all of Scuba Do's annoying posts ALL NIGHT LONG!

I wish I didn't need sleep

Granted, but in avoiding the Do of the diver, I fall on Ohm and break his arm.

I wish Ohm had some beer.

Granted Ohm has all the beer, but instead of sharing, he drinks each bottle, breaks it on the bar, and threatens Scuba DO for breaking his arm , thus keeping him from diving...

I wish Scuba Do survives the 1st week...

Wow. After I got you all that beer you are going to turn on me! Well, your wish is granted, I make it the first week, and then go into the witness protection program and am assigned to the Carribbean, where I get to dive every day.

I wish Ohm sobers up.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom