Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ohmdiver:
granted, but in classic cross culture confusion they misunderstand and only eat vegetarians,

I wish the vegetarians aren't upset when the fleash eating aliens cover them in steak sauce

Granted, they are so weak from only eating vegetables, they don't give much of a fight.

I wish the aliens don't discover that vegetarians aren't as well-marbled and tasty as omnivores, and start after the rest of us!

ohmdiver:
Granted, they are content to eat vegetarians.

I wish all the converting vegetarians would stop stealing my cows!

Granted, they start stealing your socks instead.

I wish aliens looked better in argyles...

ohmdiver:
granted the argyle makes them all look like Sean Connery.

I wish the Sean Connery flesh eating aliens would stop ording martinis, shaken, not stirred..

Granted, they stop because a band of Austin Powers FemBots appear and begin, um, shooting at them.

I wish the drunken Sean Connery flesh eating aliens can get away from this formidible horde!

ohmdiver:
granted the fem bots batteries die as they run out of ammo

I wis the drunken Sean Connery flesh eating aliens would visit Vages during polapalozza (Bet you were wondering when we would get back to that)

Granted but Vages is now a retirement home for incontinent Sean Connery impersonators!

I wish there was a good incontinent Sean Connery impersonator about

granted, but you use your cc to pay for it.

I wish the sean connery's austin martians got better then 1/2 mile to the gal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom