Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

granted, instead everthing is now rated G, and everyone else has to think in rated G or else they get a electro-shock

I wish Polly didn't look so hot in her wetsits (zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzipzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzap) ouch my spleeen!!!! because it is statting "zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzipppppppppppppppppppp zaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppp " to hurt

Granted.... now I'm in my dry suit.

I wish I knew what was behind those sensonred blackouts.

Granted, Polly is no longer wearing her wetsuit.

I wish I could hook Wstein up to a generator and harness all the electro shocks he's getting so I dont have to pay any more electric bills.

granted, but that comes with a price, your cable bill goes up, due to you watching all those....ummmmmmm....well you know movies

I wish polly would put her wetsuit back on, she looks much hotter in it then the dry suit. Plus, the P-valve doesen't go with her finger nail polish.

Granted, Polly no longer has on her drysuit, now it's just her birthday suit.

I wish Wstein realized that girls don't use p-valves...

Granted, now wstein thinks Scubapolly is a guy in drysuit drag.

I wish wstein's electro shocks didn't increase once he started thinking this!

Granted, but it is raining all weekend.

I wish there was a functional p-valve for women!

(am I still naked?)

Granted, but it involves an adhesive that no one has developed a remover for yet.

I wish this Polly would remember to remove it like a bandaid, with one quick motion.

(no, you're wearing a p-cup) :D

Back
Top Bottom