Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DiverBry:
Granted, Jcsgt sets her free on her own recognizance.

I wish Mack Diver wasn't dead yet!
Granted, he's not. In fact, the rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated!

I wish Mark Twain could join us in Corrupt A Wish..... uhhhh....and also recognize me as the best player.........uhhhh..... and a pretty good diver!

freediver:
Granted, he's not. In fact, the rumors of his demise have been greatly exaggerated!

I wish Mark Twain could join us in Corrupt A Wish..... uhhhh....and also recognize me as the best player.........uhhhh..... and a pretty good diver!

Granted:
whiskey.gif

Now freediver and Mark Twain are very good friends!

I wish freediver could make martinis for everyone, host a BBQ in his background, have a bounce house for the kids, uhhh and host a marathon to raise funds for MS research, include us all in his will, and become David Hasselhoff's best friend.

DiverBry:
Granted:
whiskey.gif

Now freediver and Mark Twain are very good friends!

I wish freediver could make martinis for everyone, host a BBQ in his background, have a bounce house for the kids, uhhh and host a marathon to raise funds for MS research, include us all in his will, and become David Hasselhoff's best friend.
OK granted but the olives are spoiled the BBQ burns, the grill is placed to close to the bounce house, the ordinary boring marathon raises lots of funds for the Mundane Society (DiverBry was elected President by the way!), it turns out that my will...won't, and me and Dave were already best friends!

I wish DiverBry the best as our Society Chief...well, in a boring sort of way.

freediver:
OK granted but the olives are spoiled the BBQ burns, the grill is placed to close to the bounce house, the ordinary boring marathon raises lots of funds for the Mundane Society (DiverBry was elected President by the way!), it turns out that my will...won't, and me and Dave were already best friends!

I wish DiverBry the best as our Society Chief...well, in a boring sort of way.

Granted, as Mundane Society Chief, DiverBry appoints Ben Stein and William F. Buckley as marketing leads, and they are looking for volunteer apprentices..

Stein, Ben.jpg

"Free-dive-errr.......? Free-dive-errrrr.........? Free-dive-errrrr........? ..."

I wish freediver would hurry up and volunteer already!

Granted but she's not good at it.
I wish I wasn't so cold(temp.)

DiverBry:
Granted, as Mundane Society Chief, DiverBry appoints Ben Stein and William F. Buckley as marketing leads, and they are looking for volunteer apprentices..

Stein, Ben.jpg

"Free-dive-errr.......? Free-dive-errrrr.........? Free-dive-errrrr........? ..."

I wish freediver would hurry up and volunteer already!
OK! Granted...I'll volunteer but I refuse to enjoy it!

I wish my apprentice term were up...or I would get fired or fall into a vat of pickle juice or become abducted by aliens or something....... these high heeled shoes are killing me!

lil sis:
Granted but she's not good at it.
I wish I wasn't so cold(temp.)
I wish I hadn't posted my previous post because lil sis will really be confused about my gender. I also wish I had a red flashy thingy to erase everything in everyone's mind. I also wish lil sis would give me more time to respond to the post before she jumps in, sheesh! I wish lil sis weren't so cold (bitter towards others:D ).

freediver:
I wish lil sis weren't so cold (bitter towards others:D ).

(Had to choose one.)

Granted, lil sis is now very warm, especially toward freediver who now can't get rid of her no matter how hard he tries.

I wish freediver would move over and let me get my shot at lil sis (but not just in a physical way). :D

Granted, but you miss the shot you take at lil_sis. She strikes back with a spear gun and scores a direct hit on your backside.

I wish Taniwha would not scream so loudly as he runs towards the sunset with a spear sticking out of his backside.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom