Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Granted, they now taste like prime rib, but the entire cast of Gilligan's Island remove themselves from my arm and rush you to steal your food.

I wish freediver could find some more spark-free food, quick!

scubapolly:
Wait.... I'm not certain that would be a bad thing :huh:

psssssst. You forgot to make your wish...

Granted, but it's all dog food.

I wish the entire cast of Gilligan's Island was alive and not lying stiff like a plaster cast on diverbry's arm.

Granted, but the first thing they do is leave on a three hour tour, a three hour tour.

I wish the entire cast of Gilligan's Island turns out to be the "Others" on LOST.

DiverBry:
Granted, but the first thing they do is leave on a three hour tour, a three hour tour.

I wish the entire cast of Gilligan's Island turns out to be the "Others" on LOST.
Granted but that would end the series and you are now responsible for ruining the careers of the greatest actors and actresses on this planet!!

I wish a new series could be made where the "found" cast of Gilligan's island could search for the "lost" cast of "The Brady Bunch".

freediver:
Granted but that would end the series and you are now responsible for ruining the careers of the greatest actors and actresses on this planet!!

I wish a new series could be made where the "found" cast of Gilligan's island could search for the "lost" cast of "The Brady Bunch".

OK its getting to where a person has to think a little too much on how to corrupt these wishes...for a friday!

Granted,.. but the "lost" cast that was "found" now is "misplaced" and they will show these reruns on your T.V. forever!

I wish,.. they would not show this show ever!!!!!!!!!!

Granted, but it is only on when your watching TV...

I wish Sandshaker wouldn't spend all her time inside watching TV, she needs to get out and dive more.

Granted, it plays the playboy channel all day long, mack gets the re-run tv now

I wish mack wouldn't waste his time trying to get me to watch re-run tv

Granted, but now Mack wastes all his time trying to make you realize your deep need for him. (Watch out, you know what they say about the two things in Texas!)

I wish I could have the power of the Book of Genesis and end it all with the Book of Revelations.

Back
Top Bottom