Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He did notice earlier, but actually hoped they were sheep in disguise.
I wish there were more places to scuba in Florida.

Granted, but now Florida is underwater and all the drag queens followed wstein to Texas.

I wish I did not have to move my family from Florida just because deepseawolf wanted more diving locations.

Granted, now you have to move because he did a rain-dance and it's been raining for 40 days and 40 nights.

I wish I were perfect.

Granted, but everybody else has imperfections, which makes you abnormal.

I wish everybody would just stop all that dancing (except maybe sandshaker).

Granted, and the rain that had been falling for 40 days and 40 nights ceases, except over sandshaker, who is still doing the rain dance.

I wish I could climb Mt. Arrarrat to see the Ark.

DiverBry:
Granted, and the rain that had been falling for 40 days and 40 nights ceases, except over sandshaker, who is still doing the rain dance.

I wish I could climb Mt. Arrarrat to see the Ark.
Granted but you slip on a timber and fall and the Ark becomes your final resting place. By the way, your laying on fossilized Platypus dung.

I wish I knew what tax collectors, rain dances and Platypus dung had in common.

Granted, you now know that corrupted wishes are the common thread, and after your epiphany, everything returns to normal.

I wish my cast were removed today instead of tomorrow!

DiverBry:
Granted, you now know that corrupted wishes are the common thread, and after your epiphany, everything returns to normal.

I wish my cast were removed today instead of tomorrow!
Granted, cast is removed and replaced with the cast of Gilligan's Island.

I wish I could suddenly manifest and perceive words like epiphany.

Granted, you are thinking of the word "flatulence" when all of a sudden all of the people who ate Taco Bell for lunch earlier that day manifest before you, and you perceive that they are having digestive distress!

I wish freediver would be careful not to create any sparks in that flammable atmosphere!

DiverBry:
Granted, you are thinking of the word "flatulence" when all of a sudden all of the people who ate Taco Bell for lunch earlier that day manifest before you, and you perceive that they are having digestive distress!

I wish freediver would be careful not to create any sparks in that flammable atmosphere!
Granted, no better time to start my spark-free diet.

I wish cardboard and Ramen noodles tasted better.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom