Corrupt-a-Wish

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wish I knew what y'all wished for just then (no lightning rods, please, LOL!)

DiverBry:
I wish I knew what y'all wished for just then (no lightning rods, please, LOL!)
Granted, you now know what was wished for but if you were to disclose what you now know you would be violating 7 health codes, 4 international laws and 2 commandments so you just walk around freaked out by your newly discovered knowledge.

I wish I knew why DiverBry sat in the corner all day, every day.

Granted, but now that you know, you're sitting there too because it is so compelling.

Now that I'm free of the corner, I wish I owned a dive shop in the Puget Sound environs, and was independently wealthy by means of income from my health inspection business.

DiverBry:
Granted, but now that you know, you're sitting there too because it is so compelling.

Now that I'm free of the corner, I wish I owned a dive shop in the Puget Sound environs, and was independently wealthy by means of income from my health inspection business.
Granted but alas, you must inspect your dive shop and, sure enough, it fails inspection and it becomes so devastating that you file for bankruptcy.

I wish DiverBry would have a dive shop bankruptcy sale!!!

Granted, but freediver buys all the defective returned merchandise and earns seriously bad feedback after trying to unload it on ebay.

I wish I knew where freediver does his freediving.

DiverBry:
Granted, but freediver buys all the defective returned merchandise and earns seriously bad feedback after trying to unload it on ebay.

I wish I knew where freediver does his freediving.
Granted. According to you, freediver is doing all of his freediving on free-bay. Ohhh, thank you, thank you, I'm here all week!

I wish I could hold DiverBry underwater for several minutes to work on his breath-hold.
:D

Granted, but in so doing, DiverBry beats the world's record for holding one's breath underwater, to the envy of David Blaine.

I wish freediver became obsessed by the Rimbaldi codes and pursues Jennifer Garner endlessly trying to plumb the mysteries!

Granted. Freediver plumbs the mysteries and find nothing but tree roots in the pipes.

I wish freediver would find a tree root that looks like Jennifer Gardner.

Taniwha:
Granted. Freediver plumbs the mysteries and find nothing but tree roots in the pipes.

I wish freediver would find a tree root that looks like Jennifer Gardner.
Granted. Hey guys!, I found a root but it looks alot like Taniwha's gardener.

I wish you guys would tell freediver who Jennifer Gardner is.

Granted, she does have an Alias.

I wish freediver would quit getting so much sunshine outside and come back indoors and watch more TV.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom