Coronavirus and Insurance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Some initial studies are showing Covid-19 surviving on surfaces at 95 degrees. Hope you're right...

I am not trying to be right, I am only being hopeful.

The issue seems to be whether WHO calls it a pandemic. If they do, it is not covered. If you get the flu but no one else does, that's covered.

As of March 11th, WHO has now declared this a pandemic

The spanish flu waned in the summer of 1918. Then it killed 200k people in US in October.

it’s not actually a fair similarity though....other than it didn’t completely die out in summer. (I think that was actually your point though)

No one knew what the Spanish flu of 1918 was until around 1933. ‘Flu’ was an unknown concept as were viral infections. Hence who so many died. People were dying, no one knew why or how. In some areas people were chucking virgins into volcanos to try and get it to stop.

Just watched an interview with Dr Fauci. He said if it was for a pleasure trip, there is no way he's getting on a jet right now.

Dr. Fauci said the virus spread is going to get a lot worse before it starts to get better, and he sure did not give any indication that warm weather was going to magically make it go away (as did a certain pathological liar who will go unnamed.) Dr. Fauci said "...We've got to assume it is going to get worse and worse and worse."

Back
Top Bottom