Coron Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kyoguzan Maru is the best. Rarely visited by day boat because of the location.
Be careful of the asbestos!!

yep, read about it. thats what gives it a foggy eerie atmosphere. Had the site all to ourselves! just three of us at 7am. :)

heres a little of what you guys can expect from coron:

heres a little of what you guys can expect from coron:

Galing Bob!! Fantastic dives we had! Gunther's Cathedral is just awesome!!

Ei, help me w/ d dugong vid.... :D

hello.

ill be going with some friends at the end of this month. can you add to your suggestions what else to expect in coron. especially to the most recent diver who visited coron.

aside from going first time fro the first time, i havent been certified to nitrox yet but ive been in advanced for 6 years already. also, ill be upgrading my bc from a dacor rig2 with 64 pound lift to a diverite transpac with travel wing 30 pound lift. the new bcd will arrive a few days before the coron trip

so i hope to the most recent diver who has been there, what else will i need to expect. thanks diver dudes.

Last edited:
hello diving bros,

this is my first post in scubaboard. hope you guys could help.

i booked a trip to coron in oct, flying in and out by air phil express to coron. i had a connecting flight from manila. understand that there are others airline like cebu pacific,zest air having flights into coron.

but i had heard stories of flights in and out of coron been delay. so far any diving bros here having this bad experience before. And how often does it happens? and what contigency plans if this really happen?

happy diving
goh

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom