Coral Thief

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like the same BS that the lobster poachers spew. Wasn't me! They weren't mine! I don't know anything!
Whatever. Stay out of our waters if you can't keep your greedy hands to yourself.

I Hope he gets put away for a nice long time in a nice small jail cell =)

of course!

Last edited:
just like it! 100%

I just quoted this because it is that darn good.

OK, two questions:

Did you plead guilty?

When you did so did you commit the federal felony of perjury by admitting facts establishing guilt that were untrue?

Pretty simple.

I don't want to read through all this again, but as I recall you pled. Having been to a couple of such proceedings myself, I know the judge time and time again admonished you to not plead guilty unless you were in fact guilty. He put you under oath and asked you to convince him you were indeed guilty. You were given many, many specific instructions that you were giving up numerous important rights by doing so and should not do so unless you were certain of your guilt and certain you were doing the right thing by entering your plea. Your allocution was under oath (and thus pain of perjury) and during this statement you had to admit your guilt - by admitting to specific facts establishing your guilt, facts corroborated by other evidence in the possession of the government, not just by simply saying you were guilty.

I don’t want to come off as angry and vindictive – but you pled and did your time. Get on with your life, a life I sincerely hope will be free of future criminal activity and full of nothing but happiness. Do not, however, try to convince anyone you are not guilty of that to which you pled guilty, since you either are guilty of that or of the perjury you committed when pleading. You made that bed – first by committing the crime and then by pleading guilty to it.

Somehow this smilie seems very appropriate :kicknut:

So, if I am reading this correctly the guy pleads guilty but is now screaming innocent victim? Interesting.

Interesting too that he came back to resurrect this thread; I'm sure that he was pretty much forgotten about while he was locked up. Now he's back on our radar.

You guys ever notice that NO ONE arrested, convicted, sent to prison, fined, et al is EVER guilty :shakehead::confused::shakehead:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom