Cooperative subjects...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina

Missing Diva.
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
From my dives last Sunday...I know, I know - I am way behind!

This white tip reefie was so calm. I stayed with him for more than 25 minutes, just laying on the bottom with & watching him watch the world (and other divers) go by. He would sometimes pick himself up and do a little cruisin' only to plop back down in the sand not far from me. A few minutes of creeping slowly and I was right back by him.

And the octopus...well, he is why a 512 card is the smallest I can imagine now! I stayed with him for over 40 minutes - just watching him pose and play with his friend the blacktipped cod. He changed poses, colours, shapes, textures, locations (not far, but a funny shape change when he would swim!). I have tons of photos but haven't had a chance to really look through them and get a series happening...it is on the list so watch this space!

wow what an experience with the octo!

awesome pics too

The octo is so cool...they way his arms are draped around. Very good :thumb:

The octo reminds me of Happy Days. Remember? Ralph Malph making out with himself!
The white tip is cool too. Never have seen the teeth before

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom