Contest-What is your single(one) favorite dive spot?(so we can come up with a winner)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's always entertaining to see my own posts from over 15 years ago. Sometimes I ask myself, "Who is that guy??!!" with an 🙄.

Back then I was a Hoosier but not a Papaw. How times have changed!
I can relate, I'm from Kalamazoo, Michigan and no longer a vacation diver!

Malin Head, Donegal, north west Ireland.

Amazing wrecks (Audacious, Empire Heritage, Justicia), amazing clarity, what rebreathers were made for. And decent heated undersuits.

A second favourite would be Scapa Flow, Orkney, Scotland. 3 battleships and 4 cruisers and many other wrecks all quite shallow down to 42m/135ft. What's not to like!

Then there's the literally thousands of wrecks in the English Channel. So much choice.

Contest-What is your single(one) favorite dive spot?(so we can come up with a winner)​

And so?

Wreck Diving off Bruce Peninsula, Tobermory, Ontario

Can you say, ARABIA....

My fav site is Ogden Point, Victoria, BC. It’s not as spectacular as some others mentioned here but it’s got a lot to offer, there’s reliable wolf eels, ling cod, rock fish, and great pacific octopus. Seals, otters, and getting swarmed by sea lions are possible.
But the weird thing is you’re not hiring an expensive boat to haul you out to some exotic location, you’re downtown in a really nice city! Parking, the cafe, the excellent Surf Motel, and everything are all right there. Was even better when Erin had the dive shop there but nothing good lasts. If you go bring a dolly or wheelbarrow to haul your gear out to the end of the breakwater: it’s kinda a hike otherwise.

Attachments

• F96382ED-0956-4EB0-AF93-0FF2D98A2990.jpeg
    F96382ED-0956-4EB0-AF93-0FF2D98A2990.jpeg
    118.6 KB · Views: 36
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom