Contest-What is your single(one) favorite dive spot?(so we can come up with a winner)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Tubattaha Reef, Sulu Sea, Philippines

Kona Coast, no wait..Bari Reef, er Speigel Grove, or maybe Palancar Horseshoe, umm Mary's Place, oh no Sheraton Caverns

CAN'T DO IT!!! MUST ABORT..................

Marineland, Ranch Palos Verdes California. Getting to the main reef is so difficult that I know of a couple instructors who can't do it, yet it can be easily managed by those willing to hike the half mile grade and 1/4 mile surface swim, or try an entry off the rocky point. For those willing to make the effort, the rewards are plentiful.
PacificCoast101/Marineland - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Hard to pick but Kerama Islands, Okinawa Japan although a little general- Twin Rocks offf Kurojima island if I have to be specific as to what particular spot.

This won't help any but for me the spot that I holds a special spot is the Yuba River. That is where I took my yard-sale gear for my very first dive, I was immediately aware of what I had been missing all my life.
As for the best dive site? Well that's simple, its the next one you dive that blows away what was your favorite up until then. And I hope for all of you, that you have yet to dive that spot.:wink:

the Straits of Tiran, Red Sea

hopefully the Egyptian government has given up their stupid idea of building a bridge between the Sinai and Saudi Arabia going right through this spot...hordes of people making their haj to Mecca along this route is even more upsetting than when we had to leave early that day because a couple of our fellow divers got caught in the current !

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom