Contemplating a Scout

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a Ranger and have been looking for a lighter BC for travel. I considered the Scout and the Escape, but I really wanted a bit more buoyancy. I finally decided to go with the Concept II. I am really surprised how small it can be packaged and I still have a 44lb bladder. Also in 10 minutes I can fit it for my girlfriend who is half my size. Nice to have an extra BC that can fit almost anyone. I expect it will get a ton of use. I know it isn't as inexpensive as the Scout but I really feel it is worth the money. Its very difficult to find a BC that will be flexible enough for all the different diving one person will do.
As far as the weight integration...Zeagle ripcord is fool proof and the rear trims are easy to dump...grab the tab on the bottom of the pocket and pull.

O

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom