Congratulations mikeal lynch naui owi!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CamG

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
The GLWC's Mike Lynch is now a NAUI Open Water Instructor!
Congratulations Mike and the scuba community will be well served as you add to our ranks!
Thank you Bruno's, Rick, James, and all those who have been training Mike.

Until we can celebrate properly, here it to MIKE!
Congrats my friend!

Cam

CamG Keep Diving....Keep Training....Keep learning!

Indeed, congratulations Mike!

All the best, James

Great Job, Mike. In my latter years, I'm really brushing shoulders with some classy people. The cert doesn't make you classy; you already had all those characteristics.

Thanks guys! I've learned so much in the training that Rick put on. This certification was over a year in the making, and it has been worth every second. I can honestly say the NAUI program is tough. my tech certifications were easier than this one! I'm very grateful for everyone's help. :)

Congrats! Quite the accomplishment! Now you can start making the big bucks as a scuba instructor :wink:

I think Mike needs to start teaching a Grimace Diver Specialty course. Now that's a card I'd carry!!

I think Mike needs to start teaching a Grimace Diver Specialty course. Now that's a card I'd carry!!

Ya here that, Mike; Now that I pioneered the sure-fire route to the Grimace, you can teach all the techniques on locating him and how to pose for pictures without stirring up the bottom once your students get there....Oh, wait a minute; I don't think Mike W. will allow them to file deep dive plans. That's ok; just have them hook up with Divin'Hoosier and PVstash. They'll gladly take them there. : )

Ya here that, Mike; Now that I pioneered the sure-fire route to the Grimace, you can teach all the techniques on locating him and how to pose for pictures without stirring up the bottom once your students get there....Oh, wait a minute; I don't think Mike W. will allow them to file deep dive plans. That's ok; just have them hook up with Divin'Hoosier and PVstash. They'll gladly take them there. : )

Denny: Hahahah ... not funny!! :mooner:

Actually, because of the depth, it would require an Advanced cert with cold and deep diving equipment and experience. That way they could get Mike's approval.

The course has so much to offer! It involves navigation, cold water, depth, a definite eerie factor, buoyancy and trim are critical. I can think of MANY specialty courses far lamer than the Grimace Diver course would be!!

Back
Top Bottom