Congratulations James, Jason and Justin

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Waterskier1

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
James (amascuba), Jason (Jasonmh) and Justin (BigBubbaJ) completed their UTD Tech 1 training this past weekend at Rock Lake - Congratulations to the three King "J"s.

:chicken::wave::chicken:

Thanks Rick, it sure felt good to pass.

Yes! Congrats to the "J-team"!! A mighty achievement indeed!

Congratulations, all three of you! What dives do you have planned to use your new credentials?

Congratulations, all three of you! What dives do you have planned to use your new credentials?

Good question Lynne. There is some pretty cool stuff to see at one of the local lakes here that i'd like to check out more. But mostly I took the class to be able to spend more time in the 100-140' range, esp. for wrecks. I'd love to go to the Keys or NC and be able to spend 40 mins on a wreck instead of 5-10mins:D

More dives in Rock Lake have been opened up now because of the credentials, besides that, I really want to hit up some places in the great lakes, east coast, west coast, red sea, and of course the pnw.... Maybe I'll make some firm plans to go visit my uncle in Seattle for a few days. :) Want to do some diving?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom