Congrats to ScubaSteve and Heather!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

In celebration . . .

We brought our newborn son, Justin, to the pediatrician for his first checkup. As he finished, the doctor told us, "You have a cute baby." By smiling, I said, "I bet you say that to all new parents."

"No," he replied, "just to those whose babies really are good-looking."

"So what do you say to the others?" I asked.

"He looks just like you."

Steve, Heather. The birth of both of mine were long and difficult. Glad things worked out well for you. It isn't easy on either parent, but personally, after those long nights, I was glad I was Dad, and not Mom.

Best wishes to all three of you.

Steve, Heather. The birth of both of mine were long and difficult. Glad things worked out well for you. It isn't easy on either parent, but personally, after those long nights, I was glad I was Dad, and not Mom.

Best wishes to all three of you.

Congratulations, Steve and Heather!!!!!!!! :hugs:

Welcome Benjamin!!!!!!!! We're gonna have some great SI with you until you can dive with us!!!!

:wave:

Congratulations to all 3 of you, and Benjamin; welcome to the world - Yay :D

Henrik

Congrats Steve and Heather. Just think Steve, only 9 years, 364 days until you have your very own built in dive buddy! All the best to the three of you.

Congrats Steve, and Heather.
From one father to another all I can say is HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Welcome to the club. :wink:

Just remember.
Formula in his bottle, beer in yours.
The diaper goes on the butt, not the head.
And the boobs belong to the baby for the next year.

Back
Top Bottom