Confused about dive rates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scroll up man. The poster above me said he would "go in the water with you".

---------- Post added June 17th, 2013 at 08:26 PM ----------

My favourite dive op is Underwater Explorers in Boynton Beach. The boat's a 6-pack and Kevin, the owner, will generally get in the water with you, or leave you alone with a dive flag to do your own thing. Very roomy, professional, and fun!

Have a great time. :)

Just following the logic...

That works.

I'm pretty sure you add the $15 if you need tanks...

If your coming in August you should definitely dive in Jupiter and check out the "Wreck Trek" it's three wrecks in a row ( you hit them all on one dive ) and during the goliath grouper aggregation there will be hundreds of them there. Scuba Works has two boats Randy runs the Emerald, I call him the shark whisperer, and Capt Sl8r runs the other boat the Kyalami. You will have an awesome time with either one of them!

When they do price with tanks included they usually will come down a bit when you bring your own tanks.
Ocean Divers in Key Largo has always priced their trips with tanks. Years ago I brought my own tanks and seem
to remember paying the same price. They really want you to use their tanks I guess. Recently though I did a trip
with them again with my own tanks and they did reduce the price but only by ten dollars off the trip. If I were diving
aluminum tanks I would have gone ahead and used theirs for the ten dollar difference but I was diving steel tanks
and did not want to mess with the extra weights so I took the ten dollar reduction in the trip price and used mine.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom