Confess your scuba crushes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh and Eric. Hes definetley on my list. :D

Ah yes , I can smell dem Megadives...
Have to do the Keys thang this year too ... !!!

OK , now see ...
I have dove with H2Andy , gone thru a cave class with H2Andy , and er ...
Well ...
(gulp)

He IS THAT FUNNY !!!!
In a good sort of way ...

But then , so are all the Conch's...I guess it comes with the territory!
Or the rum...
If you ever make it to one of the Conch events , you will see !!!
They are a hoot x 10 !!!
Oh , did I mention rum?
Jenny is right , we are a busy bunch down here...
(My thanks to all my Conch buddies ... HUGS)

Jeano Beano

**************ModeratorPost***********************
I have been asked by the original poster to clean up this thread. It has gone way off topic. Please confine your responses to the original question. If you still feel that you have a need to go off topic there are many much more suitable forums on Scubaboard for just this sort of stream of consciousness.

Hurray! This is one MOD-ification I can really get behind. Now back to all those crushes we were talking about earlier...

Mo2vation:
Ever since my honeymoon 8-some years ago, I've wanted to return to and dive Alaska. I will dive there one day. Snowbear, you are at the very top of my list. I would love nothing more than to roll back into AK and have you give me the guided tour.
Absolutely!!! I'd love to give you and Jaye a personal tour of my favorite dive sites... plan on spending at least a couple weeks here :D

As for my list - I'd be glad to dive with anyone who comes up here with a drysuit.... and anyone I happen to visit when I head south :D

Snowbear!

How could I forget you? We met at Bob's back when I was just starting the whole diving-locally thing, if you find yourself back in Seattle I'd love to dive with you.

You know, there have been tons of people that posted that they could not possibly list everyone, after watching this thread for a while, you start to get the sense of how big this community is.

Open invitation to anyone visting Seattle, I'm happy to dive with you (and loan you tanks, I have lots of tanks).

wardric:
And I was gonna add Mania but I just realized she's included in the Mofia (since she posted in the MOF thread at least once :D:D:D:wink:)

I have to protest!!!!

I would love to dive with you Eric but I'm not a part of MOFIA. I posted - as a matter of fact once. When I had to do some cleaning in your chatting.....And you know this very well.....
:D

Mania

I've yet to dive with ANYONE from this board. That being said, I'd jump at the chance to dive with any of you guys/girls. :) I have to assume anyone who checks out this forum as much as I do must be able to put up with my crazy obsession with diving. So far everyone seems extremely nice and helpful, so if any of you want to go diving in the Seattle/Oregon area, hit me up! :D

-Dave

mania:
I have to protest!!!!

I would love to dive with you Eric but I'm not a part of MOFIA. I posted - as a matter of fact once. When I had to do some cleaning in your chatting.....And you know this very well.....
:D

Mania

:rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

It's the only way we got you to post there :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom