Confess your scuba crushes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have plans to dive with someone I met on through this board and we will be diving in an unusual location that I never dove before.

Well I like to be seen in fine company so three that immediately come to mind are:

Ber Rabbit
Catherine96821
TheRedHead

TSandM:
We're planning on doing some diving with the Oahu folks the end of January, and I really hope onfloat joins us.
Thanks, and plan on it, because your on my list too. In fact the whole NW diving group.

I would really like to dive with most of the posters that used to be (or still are,) active in the DIR forums even JeffG.:D

The 5thd-x divers that I have not had a chance to dive with.

and GI3 (I know he's not on the board.) just to see the real thing and compare it to the stories.

I've had the pleasure of diving with a few people here, and there are a bunch more i'd like to dive with.

NWGratefulDiver and TSandM would be nice, along with the rest of the PNW crowd. :D

creamofwheat:
I've had the pleasure of diving with a few people here, and there are a bunch more i'd like to dive with.

NWGratefulDiver and TSandM would be nice, along with the rest of the PNW crowd. :D

I've had the pleasure of diving with a LOT of the FL crowd like NetDoc for example.

I'm less about WHO and more about WHERE so...

JustLeesa AND Catherine in Hawaii..
O2X in the PNW and friends
My Buddy Rick in CA whom I've dove with, just not there.
Mike V in Yap, Ohh yea!
Dennis, just because he is one diving and shooting MoFo!
IshBaby just because that is such a cool name!
Kristin from DownUnder, whom I WILL dive with soon.

I LOVE scubaboard for this exact reason. I've dove with SOOO many wonderful people, many on the wishlist like Walter.. But the reality is that I can dive almost ANYWHERE in the world, and I actually KNOW people at those locations! Wow! :D

I would dive with my favorite environmentalists:

Catherine 96821
Mislav
Dr. Bill
Zingtea

for fun it would be
JeffG
TSandM

I would like to dive with anyone with more experience than I have. I'm always open for some coaching or learning new things.

...by jiminee, I'd plop in with any one of ya's, at least once!

Now, to tweak this ever so slightly, my list of those on the pantheon who'd be pretty neat to put on the webbed feet with:

Phillipe Cousteau, Robert F. Marx ( a long time hero ), William Beebe, Hans Hass, Robert Ballard, Dirk Pitt, Peter Throckmorton, Mel Fisher, George F. Bass, and a host of others.

How bout you's?

Best,
DSD

Any and all those in the MOFia:eyebrow: and that's all I have to say about that.:wink:

I think I would dive with anyone at least once. I have gotten so much from diving with others that have more experience than me.....and that is pretty much most divers!

I have dove with Green_Manelishi and plan to dive with him again. (Thanks for the tips, GM!)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom