Confess your scuba crushes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

LOL Cool thread- VERY ORIGINAL

In no particular order.....Each one for odd and curious reasons...

Shakazulu
Walter
JeffG
Gratefuldiver
Missdirected
Larry ( Scubatoys)
Christi
H2andy
Cerich

Wish I had dove with Bigjetdiver at some point ...RIP.

There's probably a few more but I am tired this morning, not quite thinking yet....

WOW! Guess I am lucky cause I have dived with Walter on a number of occassions.
My list? Hmmm. Every MOD. I know that sounds silly, but I would like the pleasure of being able to dive with every MOD at some time.
Also on the list is Uncle Pug, Jeff G., Grazie 42, PhotoTJ. I am sure there are others, but the brain is not functioning right now.

I have, unfortunately, only had the good fortune to dive with a relative handful of SB'ers, but each one was a very fine experience.

That said, like Walt, I would not like to name a single person. There are a great number of people here that I respect very highly. I would learn a lot from very many of them. As soon as I named one, I would feel guilty about not naming another.

Hmmm, let's see... Island Cowgirl (because I know her, think she is an interesting person, and we haven't dived together yet) and ScubaJo (because I don't know her, she seems like a very nice person, and we haven't dived together yet) come to mind but I'm sure I could come up with a list of hundreds. Many of the rest I've already dived with (some same day, same ocean or at least same site)..

Well, someone better say they have a crush on me otherwise I'm taking my ball and going home.
But for what its worth, I have a crush on Orans. I love Lawrence of Arabia.
And I love H2Andy's avatar so I had a crush on him but he thinks I'm a lousy mother so he's on my B list now. And of course, I love a certain Jamaican diver.

Cool thread, while I have only dove with one person for sure that is on this board I think I would learn allot from many. I think right now the person I would like to dive with the most is Mariozi because he lives very near of the apartment I am about to sign the papers on in Brasil and because I just bought a UW camera and his pictures are great and orginal.

No one's mentioned me yet? *sniffle* :( :mooner: Guess I'm too much of a jerk here on ScubaBoard for people to want to dive with me, LOL. :D
I'd love to dive with a lot of people--TSandM, GratefulDiver, JeffG, Walter, lamont, and many others. These are just the few that come to mind...when I think of some more I'll post names.
With that being said I'm very lucky with my standard dive buddies Jason B. and Bob B. (no relation)

--Charles

Back
Top Bottom