Confess your scuba crushes

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sticking with the DIR divers, I see.

oh...Walter is one of us, never mind.

I'd love to dive with the photography people. All of them (Alcina, Larry C, Gilligan, Louisianadiver, parabolic, Jamdiver, Mike Veitch, debersole, catherine, clgsamson, Diver Dennis, and more) so many different styles.

also shakeybrainsurgeon, TSandM and Doc Vikingo to pick their brains during the SI's.
H2Andy, sandshaker, JeffG and jepuskar for a good laugh
All the NELD's i've met are the real deal.

there are tons more, but, ya know?..

Oh, this was people we wanted to dive with? I guess I had too much wine and didn't read it right. I thought this was about something else.:rofl3:
I'd love to dive with Alcina because maybe I'd get to take as good a photos as she does. And Misdirected just because she's so nice. And Almity wife 'cause she's my hero. And a couple of the guys because they are so cute.

No, Ellen, I think you were right with the first read!

I want to go diving with Wildcard....although I wouldn't consider him a crush by any means...We could have a good discussion about the Dixie Chicks during surface intervals:)

holy cow!

the list would be so huge... my God

there are so many interesting people on here on so many levels ...

i've gone diving with quite a lot of members already (mostly Florida Conchs), and i am always amazed that there are just no ************s in ScubaBoard get-togethers...

some very amazing people on this board. it would be an honor for me to dive with any of you guys.

(don't get excited Scubafool, i still won't dive with you)

:rofl3:

I'd enjoy diving with Benthic and chickdiver, I think.

i'll dive with anyone

bet dr bill knows some great spots to see cool stuff

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom