Condo For Rent in Lauderdale by the Sea

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ONESPEED

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
Catch lobsters in your own backyard!!!!

A good friend is renting his condo out in LBS, phenomenal shore diving in your own backyard and a really great location.

Beautiful 3/2 ground floor unit on oceanfront property. Eucalyptus wood flooring, updated kitchen and bathrooms. This is not a highrise but a small friendly beach community, named Atlantic Beach Villas, with a mix of one level villas and townhomes. During the summer there are less than 12 full time residents so you have the place to yourself! Large heated pool and clubhouse. Scuba divers...suit up in your living room, and walk to the ocean for a beach dive! There are beautiful coral reefs swimming distance offshore. This is one of only 6 ground floor villas with no stairs, a large backyard and large patio. Of these 6 this is the only one available for rent. Car port parking included. This property is East of A1A and is right on the ocean. Walk to grocery store and other shops at Sea Ranch Plaza approximately ¼ mile away. Walk to the shops and restaurants at Lauderdale by the Sea and Anglin’s Pier. Lauderdale by the Sea is a quaint beach town between Pompano Beach and Fort Lauderdale Beach. Walk/run/rollerblade down A1A. This rare unit will not last long. Washer, dryer, refrigerator, dishwasher, microwave, stove, oven included. Central AC/heat. Unit is offered unfurnished. Sorry, no pets. 1750 square feet.

We are currently moving into a house. I will post interior photos in mid-January when our furniture is out. We will be happy to show the property before we move :)

Offered as a yearly rental by owner.
Property address: 5450 North Ocean Blvd, Lauderdale by the Sea Florida 33308
Contact Chris at 954-298-9283

3n13p83of5T05Q25X3b11838861e08fe3186b.jpg
3n43p23ld5V45Z55W4b117fdac1b710f91279.jpg

3kd3oa3lb5T55W45P0b129ef029795d2d18e0.jpg
3m03o83p75Z35U45P6b12057ef84a2a871b43.jpg

Link to the Craigslist ad:http://miami.craigslist.org/brw/apa/2139286827.html

My former spouse lived there at one time, REALLY nice place, SWEET location! :thumb:

My former spouse lived there at one time, REALLY nice place, SWEET location! :thumb:

Yeah, it is a really cool place. My family has had a place there as long as I've been alive, it's tough to beat for shore diving.

As the OP wrote,
Offered as a yearly rental by owner.

The link in the original post leads to an ad that says $2,290/month. Well worth it for that incredible location.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom