Conch Republic Divers - IslaMorada

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If Gary and Brenda are able to find the money and add some fresh fruit between 2-tank dives, that would be a nice touch and would further help to separate CRD from the pack. Towels require an investment up front, and daily washing and drying, which is costly. If CRD were part of a large resort, it would be easier to accommodate. Given the situation, it's pretty hard to manage this without increasing dive prices. Truthfully, I don't use a towel on the boat, I have a chamois fleece anorak that works great, and a matching set of bottoms when its really cold.

CON's about CRD (these are minor): No dry towels provided on board. No orange slices provided between dives.

Conclusion: Great Dive Operation with a solid reputation and history. I would gladly go back and use them again.

Regards,
David

They didn't provide any towels, but I did dive with a charter off JAX where the Capt. brought a cooler full of beer and offered me some after the diving was done!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom