computers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

udtm13

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
I have an Adladin prime Uwatec computer about four years old. Still pretty reliable. Vagaries with it. It comes alive indicating surface mode when in fact its on a table with high humidity outside. I think that has something to do with it staying on. How do i shut it off short of taking out the battery, wont leave surface mode when exiting after five minutes or the proper period of time. I think it is salt crystal building up bridging the contacts. So I always wash it with fresh water immediately after diving. And usually it shuts off, and then sometimes I cannot bring up logbook after the dive immediately, untill it shuts off first. Do anyone else have these little problems? Other then that its been a pretty good rugged computer. Thankyou watch.

Can you disable the automatic turn-on feature? I can with my Tec 2g. You'd just have to remember to turn it on manually when you go for a dive.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom