computer won't let me on lp.com!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TROGDOR

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
For some reason I can't get on Leisurepro.com. it just stopped working a couple of weeks ago.

There are one or two other sites that won't work either...any ideas why? LDS conspiracy perhaps?

You must have a greymarket filter.:confused:
:D

If it is a work computer . . change your proxy and try again.

If it is a home computer, have you cleared out your temp files lately? Do a disk defrag and try again.

For some reason I can't get on Leisurepro.com. it just stopped working a couple of weeks ago.

There are one or two other sites that won't work either...any ideas why? LDS conspiracy perhaps?

Do you get a message?

Terry

Oh, I am using a Mac if that helps...

I have had the same problems. If you are using safari, download the latest version and your problems will be solved

Try it later. LP is slow or down or something between you and them is having problems.

Terry

it has been almost a month. I did hop on a friends computer and it worked from his.

this is way beyond my computer abilities....restarting didn't fix it, I'm screwed!

Call your internet service provider tech support. You need more speed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom