Complete Luxfer 40cf Deco Bottle

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wharper

Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Luxfer 40cf deco bottle complete with Halcyon Stage Rigging and
a Atomic ST1 regulator that is ready to dive. I have only used this rig for about a year and it is current in hydro and VIP. I have also O2 cleaned the cylinder and the cylinder is marked for 50% (MOD 70 stickers) and for O2 (Oxygen Sticker). The regulator is also outfitted with a Miflex 40 inch hose to make it a little easier on the diver once deployed. I would like to sell the complete setup but I can part out if needed. I am only selling to raise some cash for my upcoming wedding/honeymoon.

Complete 40cf Luxfer Deco Bottle------550.00

Cylinder only with Halycon Stage Rigging---175.00

Atomic ST1 w/40 inch Miflex hose---------375.00

If intrested please leave post or send PM.
You can also contact me at 334.424.0400

Will

wow must be a nice setup

its a very nice setup garth, if i do say so myself, lol :D

I can snap a few pics tonight when I get home from work. I should have done that to start with, so my apologies. It is a very nice setup for a deco bottle, espically having as good of a regulator on it as it does.

Did you ever get rid of this?

im in the market for a used AL40. But $175 is the price of a new one, not a used one.

$175 is the new price for a Catalina Alu 40. Luxfers sell anywhere between 230-270 new. $175 with stage rigging is a good price IMO.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom